Mentoring in Tennessee
Apply to become a mentor today!
(Mentoring is available in the Woburn, Raynham, Worcester and Springfield areas.)
Youth Villages finds mentors to build trusting relationships with children and teens in the state’s foster care system. Mentors provide positive adult influences for young people in foster care — someone who will help them persevere through hard times, advise them to make the right decisions, and just be a friend.
Youth Villages mentor liaisons train volunteers and facilitate matches with foster children.
To learn more, contact a liaison in the region closest to you:
Middle Tennessee: Demetris Haney: Mentor Liaison: 615-250-7212
- Tangina Sanders: State Manager: 901-252-2898
- Sierra Kattentidt: Mentor Liaison: 901-252-2897
- Madeleine Haynes: Mentor Liaison: 901-252-2899
- Lydia Miller: Mentor Liasion: 901-252-2972
- Allison Horne: Mentor Liaison: 901-252-2968