Volunteer with Youth Villages
Youth Villages offers numerous opportunities to volunteer – and not just on our residential campuses.
Here are just a few examples:
- Work at a Youth Villages event
- Adopt a campus cottage/cabin
- Teach job and interview skills
- Recruit foster parents
- Coordinate donation drives
- Teach kids a talent
- Become a Birthday Hero or Holiday Hero
- Provide a personal service
- Offer spiritual guidance
- Runners Club – Run/Walk with our kids at weekly practice or in our community at a local 5k.
By volunteering, you can provide a direct, positive force in the lives of young people being treated through Youth Villages, or help us raise funds for our programs by the donation of your valuable time. All your efforts are deeply appreciated and help us fulfill our mission of helping families live successfully.
In addition to individual volunteers, many companies arrange for groups of their employees to volunteer together. Civic organizations, churches, or other groups often volunteer together, as well.