Sunday – February 17, 2019 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
WHAT IS SOUP SUNDAY?
Youth Villages Soup Sunday gives the people of the Mid-South a chance to sample delicious soup, bread, dessert and other delicacies from more than 50 of the best area restaurants and caterers while supporting Youth Villages’ programs to help troubled children and their families.
With the support of our committee, volunteers, staff, and patrons, Soup Sunday events have raised nearly $1 million for Youth Villages’ programs. Soup Sunday is truly a great event for the whole family. Along with the fantastic food, there will be live music and lots of fun for the kids such as the annual Oreo stacking contest, a magic show and appearances from team mascots. We hope to see you there!
2018 Winners Included:
- Best Bread: Vanelli’s Deli
- Best Soup: Hog Wild Catering
- Best Dessert: Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Best Gumbo: Blue’s City Café
- Best Specialty: The Half Shell
- Souper Spirit: The Pink Flamingo
- VIP Specialty: Expodine
- VIP Best Bread: Expodine
- VIP Presentation: Expodine
- VIP Soup: Ciao Bella
- VIP Best Dessert: Nothing Bundt Cakes
VIP Best Overall: Expodine
VIP Secret Judges Silver Ladle Award: Expodine