Help a child build holiday memories to last a lifetime.
Join Youth Villages this holiday season to help make the holidays a happy time for more than 500 children and young adults in North Carolina. We work to ensure that every child in our care has gifts to celebrate the season, and we rely on the support of our community partners and individuals to make that happen. Please help us by becoming a Holiday Hero and shopping for or sponsoring a child. All donations – 100% – will go directly to the children served by Youth Villages in North Carolina. Any support is greatly appreciated and will make a huge difference in the lives of the children we serve.
HOW THE HOLIDAY HEROES PROGRAM WORKS
- Heroes send a donation to sponsor a child and we do all the shopping and wrapping.
- Heroes send a donation to sponsor a last minute kid and we do all the shopping for that child coming into our care days before the holidays.
- Each child fills out a Wish List.
- Heroes receive the Wish List, purchase the gifts, and then deliver the gifts to the assigned program’s location.
- All of this year’s wish lists have now been assigned! We encourage you to make a donation to support the drive.
An Evening to Benefit Youth Villages
Kick-off the Holiday Season on Giving Tuesday by supporting Youth Villages with Holiday Heroes. Join us for an evening filled with live music, good conversation and of course delicious food and drinks. Each year, Holiday Heroes helps over 100 struggling youth in Western North Carolina build holiday memories that last a lifetime.
November 27, 6 p.m.
Off the Wagon Dueling Piano Bar
22 N. Market St., Asheville, NC
For additional information about this event, please contact: