Help a child build holiday memories to last a lifetime.
Holiday Heroes provide gifts to local children and families participating in Youth Villages’ programs. Generous donors and shoppers like YOU enable us to fulfill the wish lists of more than 2,200 Middle Tennessee youth and children.
Your family, company, civic or religious group can bring children and youth near you a holiday they will always remember! All donations will help the children we serve in Middle Tennessee and the Nashville area.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Each child fills out a wish list of three gifts.
- Heroes sponsor a child or sibling group ($100-$150 per child)
- Heroes shop for the items on the wish list (new gifts only)
- Please focus on the three wishes (it is what the child is hoping for)
- Bundle the unwrapped gifts and wish list in a clear bag
- Deliver the gifts no later than Friday, Dec. 6 to DeVry University
- $5,000 – Sponsor youth who enter our care days before holiday break
- $3,000 – Sponsor the YVLifeSet holiday party
- $1,000 – Sponsor a Nashville group home holiday party
- $500 – Sponsor the wish lists for a sibling group
- $100 – Sponsor a wish list for a child
Celebrate the holidays and wrap gifts for youth in our programs for Holiday Heroes. This is a great way to give back during the holidays with your colleagues, family and friends.
Thursday, Dec. 12 | 4:30 to 7 p.m.
3343 Perimeter Hill Dr.
Nashville, TN 37211