Help a child build holiday memories to last a lifetime.
Holiday Heroes provide gifts to local children and families participating in Youth Villages’ programs. Generous donors and shoppers like YOU enable us to fulfill the wish lists of more than 2,200 Middle Tennessee youth and children.
Your family, company, civic or religious group can bring children and youth near you a holiday they will always remember! All donations will help the children we serve in Middle Tennessee and the Nashville area.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Each child fills out a wish list of three gifts.
- Heroes sponsor a child or sibling group ($100-$150 per child)
- Heroes shop for the items on the wish list (new gifts only)
- Please focus on the three wishes (it is what the child is hoping for)
- Bundle the unwrapped gifts and wish list in a clear bag
- Deliver the gifts no later than Friday, Dec. 6 to DeVry Building
- $5,000 – Sponsor youth who enter our care days before holiday break
- $3,000 – Sponsor the LifeSet holiday party
- $1,000 – Sponsor a Nashville group home holiday party
- $500 – Sponsor the wish lists for a sibling group
- $100 – Sponsor a wish list for a child
Other Ways to Participate
- Stuff stockings: We love to gift stockings to our teenage youth filled with small gifts, toiletries and gift cards. Gather your supplies and spend time together as a family or group stuffing stockings, then deliver them to the address below.
- Host a gift drive: Want to amplify your support for Holiday Heroes? Organize a gift drive to help collect our most requested items from friends or coworkers. This is a great way to get others involved! Contact Lyndsay to learn more.
*Sponsors for Holiday Heroes
This holiday season, local company Alternative Solutions will match all financial gifts to the Holiday Heroes campaign. Give today and double your impact this holiday season!
Alternative Solutions provides Salesforce business consulting, CRM project management and IT problem-solving for major organizations worldwide. At Alternative, our associates are committed to YOUR business. Our primary areas of expertise is Salesforce.com, including strategic planning and business process redesign.
“Youth Villages fills a need in our community for children during a period when they are at their most vulnerable. At Alternative Solutions we feel strongly in supporting an organization that provides a caring and safe environment to help these young people cope and find supportive ways to continue moving forward. Youth Villages provides not only foster care services, but their involvement in shaping young lives for their professional journeys begins at the foster level as well. Their services & support reach beyond the children to families in need also. Organizations like Youth Villages need community support and we are happy to partner with them. They help keep us grounded and remind us that the hands that too many children are dealt aren’t fair and they need a soft place to land.”
-Tom Jones, Managing Director Alternative Solutions Consulting