Master’s Level Opportunities
Youth Villages offers a number of hands-on, full-time positions working with children and families to begin your career.
- If you are looking for immediate employment or have already graduated, please search and apply for current openings. If you have not yet graduated, please connect with us by clicking HERE if you are graduating this academic year and are looking for full-time employment.
Master’s level graduates with clinical or case management experience gained through internships or previous work experience may begin their career at Youth Villages in a number of ways:
- In our Intensive In-Home Treatment programs as a Family Intervention Specialist (Intercept program), Mental Health Therapist (MYPAC program), or Family Counselor (MST program) (in all Youth Villages’ locations except Arkansas)
- In our Treatment Foster Care program as a Foster Care Counselor (Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee)
- In our LifeSet program as LifeSet Specialists (Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Oregon, Oklahoma)
- In our Specialized Crisis Services program as Crisis Counselors (TN only)
- In our Residential Treatment programs as Residential Master’s Level Counselors (Georgia and Tennessee)