The Excel Continuum is available to Department of Juvenile Justice-committed youth from Dekalb, Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett, and Douglas counties in Georgia who:
- Are in danger of an out of home placement due to: juvenile justice involvement, mental health issues, serious behaviors (*including substance abuse, defiance, runaway, truancy, etc. and/or serious family conflict (such as a report of abuse and/or neglect).
- Have been out of the home up to 24 months and are returning to their home (reunification) from a residential or foster care placement.
- In adoptive placements that are in danger of disruption.
- Have a viable family placement.
The following information will be requested upon referral:
- Psychological dated within the last 2 years including a diagnosis
- Psychosexual (if applicable)
- Letter of Funding for RBWO
Referrals can be made to the Excel Continuum Placement Specialist by calling 770-852-6303 or e-mail to email@example.com.