Youth Villages offers undergraduate and graduate students in social work, psychology, or related fields an internship experience that is challenging, relevant to your studies and future career – and a lot of fun. Interns work alongside Youth Villages' professional staff to make a difference in the lives of seriously troubled children. Internships are available in different programs and locations around the country.
Youth Villages will work with you and your professor to tailor an internship that meets your academic and practicum needs. We can be flexible with internship hours, allowing you to work around your class schedule.
- 21 years of age or entering your junior year of college
- Pursuing a degree in a social services field
- Experience working with children or adolescents
- Complete 3 Reference Check Forms
- Complete a Physical
- Complete a TB Test
- Complete Fingerprinting Check*
- Complete a Background Check*
- Complete other pre-employment checks*
*Coordinated by Youth Villages. All other requirements must be completed by the applicant
All Spring 2017 positions have been filled. Please check back later this spring for Fall 2017 applications.