Youth Villages offers undergraduate and graduate students in social work, psychology, or related fields an internship experience that is challenging, relevant to your studies and future career – and a lot of fun. Interns work alongside Youth Villages' professional staff to make a difference in the lives of seriously troubled children. Internships are available in different programs and locations around the country.
Youth Villages will work with you and your professor to tailor an internship that meets your academic and practicum needs. We can be flexible with internship hours, allowing you to work around your class schedule.
- 21 years of age or entering your junior year of college
- Pursuing a degree in a social services field
- Experience working with children or adolescents
- Complete 3 Reference Check Forms
- Complete a Physical
- Complete a TB Test
- Complete Fingerprinting Check*
- Complete a Background Check*
- Complete other pre-employment checks*
*Coordinated by Youth Villages. All other requirements must be completed by the applicant
All Fall 2017 positions have been filled. The Spring 2018 application process is now open. Apply for only one location below – location of interest will be requested on the application and the program will be determined in the interview process if you are selected to move forward.
Spring 2018 Graduate Internships:
Spring 2018 Under-Graduate Internships: